I found the recipe not too long ago and made a few changes to make it my own. This bacon encrusted pork tenderloin is fantastic and sure to please the whole family!
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425℉
- Season all sides of the pork tenderloin with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, set aside.
- Combine honey and Dijon mustard and stir to combine.
- Wrap the bacon around the pork tenderloin and secure it with toothpicks. Place the bacon wrapped tenderloin on a baking sheet and baste with half of the Dijon sauce.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145℉ If your bacon is browning to quickly, cover with foil to prevent it from burning.
- Remove from oven drizzle with remaining sauce and allow to stand 10 minutes before slicing.