This is one of the easiest side dishes you can prepare. The potatoes are creamy and full of flavor. We could eat these every day! Try this with a little sour cream it’s amazing.
- 2 lbs. little potatoes, *washed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green onions (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375℉
- To a large bowl, add the potatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper, stir to coat potatoes.
- Add the potatoes to a roasting pan and bake for 25 to 30 min., or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven, plate and top with green onion, if desired.